Eight separate Metal Detectors in one frame. The detection coil structure is designed in such a way that it enhances the metal detection process compared to the conventional single zone Metal Detectors. Metal location on a body of a person is reliably displayed at each zone indication on the side panels. If metal is present in more than one zone, then all the zones with metal are displayed on the representative zone symbol provided on the front panel as well as on the side panels & the zone with the peak metal is displayed on the Bar graph.
Sensitivity of each zone can be set separately to get uniform sensitivity at each zone. Microprocessor technology ensures fast, reliable and precise data processing and operation. Detects both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, which may be concealed on a person.
Four ,Six & Eight zone detection.
- Microcontroller based, enhances the precision in metal detection.
- · Auto-set calibration, no setting is required once the metal detector is switched ON.
- Detects ferrous & non-ferrous metals.
- Detector is continuously active; no metal can be tossed without detection.
- Infrared occupancy sensors for traffic counter.
- Digitally controlled sensitivity, threshold & volume.
- Independent sensitivity setting of each zone.
- Self test program, system fault indicator provided.
- Battery backup for memory protection.
- Zone display on side panels of the frame along the length.
- Multi-tone Audio / Visual indication for metal detection.
- LCD display for messages, time, date and intelligent counter (IN/OUT/NET).
- Tactile keypad for parameter settings with password protection.
- Walk / Stop indicators, both on front and back side to regulate the flow of traffic.
- Plug in type PCB assemblies for easy maintenance.